Confessions of a Blogette

Hello, world. It's me, [insert name here]. This serves as an introduction of myself and all the posts to come. I have some confessions to make.

Confession #1 - I'm not afraid. If you are reading this, you will have to accept that anything and everything could be covered in the posts herein, because life covers anything and everything.

Confession #2 - I am afraid. The world is scary. Life is overwhelming. Blogging helps.

Confession #3 - I'm bisexual. Women are hot. Men are hot. There's nothing more to it than that.

Confession #4 - I'm interested in polyamory. What is polyamory? There is a great long introduction over here. But if you want a short one, Wikipedia will do. You can bet your buttons that I will be talking about it on this blog.

Confession #5 - I'm very spiritual. I have an eclectic set of beliefs, and I am not afraid to use them (for my personal growth, that is...I hate people who push religion or spirituality on people just as much as the next guy). I call myself a pagan, but really I'm more of a pantheist, but I dabble in various things.

Confession #6 - I believe in the legalization of cannabis (I try not to call it marijuana). I work for a company that develops medical cannabis formulations as well as working on other projects (yes, this is legal, and no, I don't touch cannabis in my job). I think it has tremendous medical benefits. I think prohibition is ridiculous. Expect me to mention this on my blog.


Because this blog could potentially get down to the nitty-gritty (and boy I hope it does!), I am choosing to be anonymous. No, I don't wear a V for Vendetta mask, though I do love that movie. But, I probably will not be sending the link to this blog to my friends and family, because I want to be able to say what I want, darnit. So, in the [insert name here] field at the beginning, get creative. Perhaps my name is Viola. Perhaps it is Samantha. Or Nanami. (Yes, I am a female.)

It's so great to meet you. I look forward to the time ahead we have together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment